Fun Things that I have done in the last few weeks:
1. Flew to kentucky.
2. Took care of my favorite nephewsfor a few days while my sister was out of town. Playing mom was really fun. We went to the park and played games.
3. Watched Gilmore Girls with my sister Candice. My sisters both watch it and now I am addicted too. Isn't that show so great? Candice and I went to the grocery store where I picked out way too much of my favorite junk food. We had to eat all that junk while we watched part of season two because that is what they do on their fabulous movie nights. How are they not super-duper fat? They are always eating on that show.
4. Stephanie came for a day and we had a suprise birthday party for her. Grant, Cole, and I made a big poster and decorated the ouse with balloons. Well, first we walked to the store to get the supplies but first we had to stop ofr ice cream. Mark bought a purse pinata, ice cream cake, and girlie party favors. We had a blast hitting the pinata. Everyone was blind folded with a sheet while someone held up the pinata on each end of the ribbon rope. There was candy and whistles inside so we had to simultaneously blow our whistles as loud as we could for a few minutes.
5. Larry loves cemetaries so we made sure that we made a visit to the famous Louisville cemetary. The lady that wrote happy birthday is buried there along with col. sanders the founder of KFC. Of course we had to get a picture in front of his grave which I will be sure to post soon.
6. Candice took my picture for a new article she is writing for work. We walked along bardstown street and looked at the cool boutiques while we found neat places to take pictures.
7. Candice and I went to The Devil Wears Prada. We ended up having the entire theater to ourselves. It was a Monday night so no one else was there. We were as loud as we wanted to be.
8. I went to My Fair Lady while in Louisville. Mark, my brother in law, did a fantastic job. I really enjoyed the actors' theater version.
9. Steph and I watched Parent Trap II. It brought back good memories. Man that is one quality film!
10. Candice and I found our favorite songs on Itunes and burned cds.
11. We also found a super cool salvage yard near downtown. It was enourmous. There were three yards and four large houses worth of old stuff. We could have stayed and looked around forever. I wish that I could have brought home everything.
12. When I flew into Las Vegas Mike was there waiting for me. I really missed him. We just had our eight month anniversary. I can't believe it. It has gone by so fast. Mike brought me daisies and I came home to some thoughtful gifts. He is a good husband. I love you Mike.
13. I missed a lot of work and it was a nice break. I came back for two days and now it is a long weekend. I love holidays!!
14. Here I am in Utah now. Mom and I went to a store and saw super cute halloween pillows. They were rather expensive so we decided that we could make them ourselves. We then went to the fabric store and bought the supplies to make 'em.
15. Tonight was the last night of the storytelling festival so we got tickets to go. It was at the outdoor theater of Orem's Scera Shell. Kelli and Kirt were there with his family and mom, dad, and I sat by them. Grandma and Madison Borup also came. It was packed but very entertaining.