Wednesday, January 23, 2008

This one is for Grandma and Grandpa. . .


We haven't been up to much other than hanging out with Logan. This post is purely all about Logan which I know that atleast his grandparents can appreciate.

At Logan's four month check-up his doctor said that we could start him on baby food. Here he is eating food for his first time. So far he has tried rice cereal, carrots, sweet potatoes, green beans, bananas, and applesauce. Bananas are his favorite but he hasn't taken a real interest in baby food yet.


This is his "I'm being shy" face.


The poor guy got more shots but he was a real trooper. I love those thighs. They are getting bigger by the day.


He has been laughing so much lately. Dad is the best at making him laugh.


We recently bought him some new toys. Here he is in his walker. So far he mostly just pushes it backwards though.

This is Logan in his bouncer for the first time. He loves it and Bob always keeps him company while he hops around.


Here he is all tuckered out.

Today he is five months old!!! I can't believe it. Look how big he is getting. I took this picture just today. He is such a happy boy.


He is drooling even more these days. This poor little guy is going through a very slow teething process.


This is Logan watching dad play classic nintendo games on the computer. He was really into it if you can't tell.


I had to take a picture of him supporting his dad through the hard levels. If you can't see it, he is holding Mike's thumb. It was pretty funny to me but it might be one of those "I guess you had to be there" moments.


He loves to stand. Thanks for the cute outfit nana Borup.


16 comments:

Ashby said...

What a cutie! I can't believe he is 5 months already, where did the time go?!

Kim said...

Oh...it is so nice to see more pictures. He is changing quickly and so cute. Thanks for posting.

estinger said...

He's so cute! I love it that Mike was playing classic Nintendo...there still isn't a game out there that can contend with Super Mario Brothers!

Bowman Family said...

What a cute kid. He is growing up fast.

Laurel said...

I love the Logan pictures! I really hope you guys are able to come to Isabel's party if you come that weekend so I can play with that cute boy. He looks so big these days! And Jason would be so proud at the Nintendo "helping".

Kelli Radmall said...

Love that boy! Love you. Thanks for talking with me yesterday. Tell Mike hi for me. I miss you all.

betsy said...

hi marissa! wow, your baby is quite the looker. how are you? its been a while...i just started to blog so you can check us out. i am happy to finally see pictures of you and your son. hope all is well.

Alicia said...

Oh he is so cute! I'm so happy to see those dimples!

Mandy said...

I love him!!! He is adorable. Can I have him!

Jamie said...

Holy cow he's cute!!! I miss you all so much...I guess Texas is a little closer than Tennesee! I had to laugh out loud at him laughing at Mike! kiss the little bubba for me! love you!

Anonymous said...

I heard you are moving to Texas! come stay with me! ask your sister for my information! call me!

Anonymous said...

alright, so maybe it would be helpful if i signed my name on that last comment!

love,
Keri Jensen

Michelle said...

It was so good to see you guys last week! Logan is so cute I can't stand it!

Andrew said...

You guys put out a good product. You in Texas yet?

Dustin Christensen said...

i always knew mike would put that Nintendo paddle to good use

Kim said...

Marissa, call your mother and post more pictures....p p p please.