Top 10 Things I'd Like to Do Before I Die:
Thanks Laurel for the tag. It has been fun thinking about what I want to accomplish...I better get working on it. Here it is in random order:
1. Watch my children grow in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (gain their own testimonies, receive the priesthood, serve missions, marry in the temple, and make good choices; you know all that good stuff)
2. See a Broadway show
3. Serve a mission with Mike
5. Tour the world. There are so many places that I would love to see but most of all I want to tour Europe.
6. Learn to play the guitar and the piano
7. Learn to oil paint and to sew well
8. Own our very own home
9. Go shopping in New York (and while I am there I have to eat a real live New York hot dog right? and then visit the Empire state building and the museum of art and see central park and...)
10. Get a master's degree
11. Be in the studio audience of a TV show/talk show. Who wants to go on the Price Is Right with me? Or the David Letterman show? Oprah, Ellen, Martha Stewart? There is an endless list of shows that would be fun.
Did I say top ten? I could go on, there are a million random and silly things that I am going to do before I die. Okay so traditions says that I must choose the next victims so Mom, Lisa Asay, and Kelli-kins I want to hear from you.