Friday, August 01, 2008

Summer Highlights
part I

We have been having so much fun this summer. We took an awesome trip to Utah and it didn't last long enough. The best part was seeing my little brother for the first time in two years and going to his mission homecoming. He loved Brazil and he was a great missionary.
Here are some of the other things that we enjoyed:



Here we are at the Lavender Fest. Aren't the Mountains beautiful? I miss them so much. My sister Stephanie always knows what fun things there are to do. In the picture from left to right is Stephanie holding creed, Larry, my Dad, Eli, my Mom, me holding Logan, and then Mike. The Lavender fields were not yet in full bloom due to a late spring but it was still fun.




Doesn't Logan look like he is enjoying this?


More Lavender Fest...


One of the best parts of coming home is being able to see my best friends (Laurel, why didn't I get any pictures on my camera with you?). This is Kelli and her baby Felicity.

Logan got to bond with family and met his Uncle Eli for the first time.

Here is part of the Garner Clan. One afternoon we went to the American Fork Pool. It was a neat community pool and Logan had a blast in the water as usual.


Here are the boys playing (that is Uncle Steve on Logan's left).


We went camping in Idaho for a Garner Family Reunion over the Fourth of July.

Logan loved the pizza we had for dinner.

This is Logan with his cousin Ava. She is six days older than him. One day they will be best pals.


This is Logan hanging out with his Great Grandpa Borup. Isn't Grandpa cute? He may or may not be the real Santa Claus.


Because of Eli's homecoming the whole Borup family was in town. The Stringhams came all the way from New York, the Fords moved all the way from Ohio, and of course we flew in from Texas.
Here we are playing at Kelli's pool. Nice one Eli!


Aren't my sunglasses sweet (thanks Radmalls for lending them to me)?

6 comments:

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

Looks like it was a good time for everyone! I love it when we get to spend time with family!

can't wait for us to get together :)

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

P.S. Every time I look at Logan I debate on who he looks like the most. Today I've decided he is equal parts mom and dad. Cute kid!!

Krista Hansen said...

It was so fun to see you! I do love those glasses. Leave it to Kurt to have such sweet 80s glasses! Come back soon.

Jamie said...

Marissa, I will get you for posting that swim suit pic of me at the pool!! you're dead!! cute pictures otherwise!! love you all and miss you!

Kelli Radmall said...

Yeah! I love your new pictures and the time that I got to spend with you. Love the 80's glasses on you and the pool pics. Nothing like time with my bff.

Brooke said...

I'm kinda sad that you and Candice were in town and I never made it down to see you and your cute kids. Sounds like you kept busy!
In that picture of Logan, Eli and your mom, Your mom looks so much like my dad! Crazy! They really are siblings!