Monday, September 07, 2009

GROWING

My two little boys are getting so big! To document their growth I have been taking their pictures with the same stuffed animal in the same chair (another brilliant idea from my sister Stephanie).


Logan is two now! Look how he has grown.




This is Logan at four months.


This is Campbell at four months. He is a big boy! He already wears the same size diapers as Logan. They are complete opposites in almost every way but I think that they will always be best buds. They seem to adore each other. Campbell can't take his eyes off of his brother and Logan seems to be the only one that can get Campbell to laugh so hard. Logan is always willing to be my good helper and will dash off to get me another diaper or burp cloth whenever I have my hands full. I love these sweet little boys!

No comments: