Tuesday, May 18, 2010

More Catch Up. . .

While we were in Utah my parents were just starting on the addition to their house. Campbell didn't seem too interested but Logan thought the whole thing was pretty exciting.


Nana brought Logan out to watch the big excavator, dump truck, and busy workers in action.



What a lucky kid Logan is, he got to drive in the excavator. I wish that I could have captured his facial expressions. It was priceless!





As if that wasn't enough they let him climb on and play with the skid steer. It was cold and Logan was still waking up so I had a hard time capturing all of his enthusiasm but he really was in heaven.







Logan also discovered the trampoline while we were in Utah. It was not easy getting him to get off when it was time to go.
(Once again, my pictures got somewhat out of order as I was downloading them)









The trampoline was my parents' next door neighbors trampoline and Logan was excited to wave to Nana on the otherside of the fence.



Aren't the mountains amazing? I miss you mountains!


2 comments:

Leah said...

How cool was that post? Your boys are so grown up. They are PRECIOUS. How are you guys?

Laurel said...

That is so cute!!! I'm glad I got to see you more than ONCE this last trip of yours, but you know how much I still miss you every day! I love you and your boys and can't wait for our culdesac. ;)

(Ps, that dinosaur puppet is semi-creepy... Glad Logan likes it, though!)