Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy Halloween
Better Late Than Never

This year we celebrated Mike's birthday over some apple pie (he likes pie better than cake) and a Halloween party. 



A few days later we put on our pj's and carved our pumpkins. 



Even Elsie joined in the fun.



Campbell's pumpkin was a cat.  I am not exactly sure where his love of cats comes from but it runs deep.  Lets hope its just a phase.  j/k


Campbell is one of the nuttiest kids I have ever met.  I wish that he would share his kookie personality with everyone.  The missionaries came over the other night for dinner and he wouldn't say a word to them.  Once Mike asked a cahttering Campbell why he doesn't talk like that to everyone and his reply was, "because I don't like them".   So apparently, if Campbell talks to you its a compliment. 



Logan still doesn't like to get his hands dirty if he can help it.  This was his new approach to cleaning out the pumpkin.  When that didn't work he returned to his rubber gloves. 



Mike and I dressed up as Roughrider fans (the Canadian football team from Saskatchewan).  They are a big deal here. You Americans might not get it but our friends thought it was funny.  This picture was taken after I had already taken off my watermelon hat.  Mike made them and I must say I he did a really good job. 

      


All the kids had astronaut costumes and we failed getting a picture of them all together.  Logan dressed up as a fire fighter for the halloween party at church which is somewhat ironic because he has a new and very real fear of fire alarms but that's another story.  Anyway I think they are adorable and they had a blast trick or treating this year.  Between the party at church and trick or treating they ended up with a load of candy! 


1 comment:

Alicia said...

Marissa
You look so beautiful in these pics.
Love you and your fam.
Alicia