Thursday, August 16, 2007

Eclipse

I loved the book Eclipse by Stephenie Meyers! It is the third in the series and I can't wait for number four. If you haven't read these books you should. They are totally fun and easy reading. I haven't met anyone that hasn't enjoyed them. Somehow you get totally pulled in and you won't want to put them down. I feel like I am old friends with the main characters and I talk about them as if they were real people.

Did the third book give anyone else a little anxiety? I wish I could talk more about it now but I know there are many that haven't had the chance to finish it yet and I don't want to spoil anything. I just finished today and I am a tiny bit sad because I didn't want it to end.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

I have a friend bringing the third vampire installment to work for me tomorrow, so I'll definitely be calling to you talk about it when I get through it! Yeah, I don't want to wait another year for the 4th either. I lucked out having found out about these only recently, so I haven't had to wait for ANY of them. This next year is going to be L O N G . . .