I Heart . . .
1. Logan! He is five weeks old today. Can you believe it? I have been sick which is pretty stressful when you are trying to take care of a newborn but it is all worth it for this little guy. He is so cute and so much fun.
2. FAll. I love everything about it: the decorations, the holidays (halloween, who doesn't love candy and costumes?), the crisp air, the changing leaves, fall wardrobe (layering,sweaters, and pretty colors), and season premieres on television. I have to admit that I love tv.
Here is a picture of some fall decorations that I bought when my mom was here visiting.
3. Costco. Don't laugh. They say that absence makes the heart grow fonder. I miss costco so much. It has the best food and even cute clothes sometimes. You can find anything there and it is quality stuff, seriously.
4. Blogs. I love checking out what everyone is up to and being able to see their pictures. It helps me stay connected to people even though I feel so far away.
5. Mail. Isn't getting mail so much fun. It is starting to seem so old fashioned but it is way more fun than getting an email don't you think?
Well, I just thought that I would start posting about things that I "heart" every once in awhile. It always lifts my spirits to think about things that I love.