Tuesday, August 30, 2011

 A Little Trip (part 2)

After Waterton we headed down to Great Falls, Montana.  We were so close to the great USA we just couldn't resist.  First we headed to an air show.  I am pretty sure we have become total softies since adjusting to the mild Canadian summers because I was positive we were going to melt before the end of the show.  Actually, Logan and Campbell didn't seem to mind they were too busy enjoying the airplanes. 






I think the Blue Angels were their favorite part.  It was pretty incredible watching all the things that these jets could do.  At one point Campbell ducked down when they swooped down past the crowd. 



Next it was my turn to have fun so we went to Target.  Oh how I miss Target!




Needless to say, it was a full day so that night we relaxed at our hotel, ate snacks, and watched a movie together.

 

Before we left we were sure to take our traditional jumping on the bed pictures.  Here is Logan.



Campbell loved jumping on the beds but wasn't super cooperative in the process.  Here he is in Waterton.  I guess he is more of a diver than a jumper. 




Maybe Campbell  gets it from his dad.



And here I am, lovely isn't it? 

It was a fun but short trip with a lot of driving but I think we all enjoyed ourselves and would love to do it again.   

2 comments:

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

Your boys are so stinkin' cute! Are you having a boy or girl? So excited for you guys.

Kelli said...

I. MISS. YOU. SO. MUCH.