Friday, July 13, 2007




Sorry, It Has Been a LONG TIME!!







So much has happened since my last post:


I Turned 25, yikes!


Steph, Larry, and Creed came and stayed with us.


We visited the Spencers (Mike's sister Mandy and family) in Chicago.


We flew home to Utah one last time before the baby is due.


In Utah family and friends gathered for a babyshower for me.





Here are some pictures of what we have been up to.



When you come to Tennessee its all about the old fashion fun. Here is Mike, Larry and Stephanie having a watermelon seed spitting contest off the back porch. Unfortunatley Bob was innocently wandering around the yard and he became a target. We had a blast with the Fords. We went up to knoxville and wandered around on Saturday, we played games, and Larry even taught us the Sunday school lesson in our branch on Sunday.


Here we are at the fourth of July Parade in Provo. It is a great tradition and we always have lots of fun even though you wouldn't guess it by the faces Grant and Cole are making.



This is a picture of my mother and me and at the babyshower. I wish that I would have gotten pictures of how cute the decorations are. Go to Candice's blog to see them: candicestringham.typepad.com. My Mom and Candice did a fantastic job decorating and they made super cute cupcakes too. Laurel must have put a lot of work into the games. I think everyone had a good time playing. Lisa sent out the invitations and a number of people contributed to the tasty food. Thank you everyone. It meant a lot to me.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I wish that I was there! I missed out on all of the fun!

Anonymous said...

I heard on the radio the other day about the annual national watermelon seed spitting contest they were having (I wish I knew where). The world record was 67 feet. Mike, I think with some intensive training we can be competitors!