Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Utah Here We Come!

We are coming to Utah next week. I am so excited for everyone to meet Logan. I get to stay for two weeks but Mike only gets to stay for a few days unfortunately. Mike is going to turn 29 while we are there and we are going to bless Logan on the 28th so it should be a pretty eventful trip. You are all invited to the blessing. It will be at my parents' ward which is near the Provo temple at 9:00am. I will give exact directions if you are interested. We would love to have everyone there.

So who knows of all the fun things to do in Utah? My sister Stephanie says that there are fun things to do everywhere you go that other people may not know about. For example, you can ride the Sundance ski lift in the summer during the full moon. What else people?

11 comments:

estinger said...

We have GOT to get together when you're here! Preston will be sad if he doesn't get to see Mike and I'll be sad if I don't get to see you and Logan!

email me and lets plan it:)
emily@bizzybeecreations.net

Tara said...

Forgive me if I'm wrong-but aren't you both FROM UTAH?! Sorry we can't come to the blessing-well maybe Jim can. I'll have to tell him about it. I've got a farewell in my family.

Ashby said...

How fun that you get to be with your family! If we were still there we would totally come.

And Happy Birthday to Mike! Tell him that Mark, Jen and I welcome him to the 29 club! Ryan will be joining shortly!

Laurel said...

Shoot, if only I knew more fun things to do here and I LIVE here. Hmmm... You already know how excited I am that you are coming, and yes, we will find fun things to do with out little ones. Love you!!!

Laurel said...

OUR little ones. Our. That's a type-o there. :)

Elizabeth Moon said...

Aw, I'm so jealous of you and Laurel! That's awesome! Have so much fun!!!

also, you have been tagged!
see my blog for details

LOVE YOU!

McAllister Fam said...

Marissa and Mike,
we would love to get together with all the gang if you can before Mike leaves Utah. Let us know.
My email is
jennifer.mcallister@gmail.com

Bowman Family said...

How fun. I wish that we were still in Utah. We would love to be there. Happy Birthday to Mike.

Plain Jame said...

Hey - I'm Jons wife - Jon is Mikes first cousin (dons son) - he's so jealous that mike had the first grandson to have a boy to carry on the garner name!!! So congrats on the awesome addition to your family, he is so cute and adorable. Maybe we'll see you at the next family reunion!

Our EyreLife said...

SO excited you're coming into town! I'd love to see you! Did you get the Christmas party invitation?

Bowman Family said...

I know that you are a new mom and going to be in Utah, but I left you a challenge on our blog. Check it out and if you have time have fun with it.