Friday, May 04, 2007

Family Home Evening at the Park

This week for Family Home Evening we went to a park in Kingston. It was really hot but we still enjoyed a little picnic and short walk along the Lake. Here is a picture of Mike and Bob.




This is a lovely picture Mike took of me. I am really looking pregnant these days.

This is Bob's first encounter with water outdoors. He really liked it. He actually got in further and swam a tiny bit. He also drank a lot of water which I hope doesn't make him too sick. He is a fun dog to have around. His personality is one of a kind and he keeps us entertained.



Mike took this picture of me in our hammock. This is our front yard and the blob under me is Bob.


5 comments:

Kim said...

Marissa it looks like you had fun at the lake and it looks very peaceful being in the hammock. Did you get new church callings? We are anxious to hear. Hope you are doing well.

Elizabeth Moon said...

I love your photos--especially your little belly! You look great. Atticus and I just got back from checking the mail--and what a wonderful surprise was waiting for us! Thank you so much for the ADORABLE monster outfit. That is SO cute! I can't wait to put him in it. The card was so pretty too. You're the best! Thank you so much. We love and miss you! Hopefully we will get to see you on our way from Virginia to Alabama!

Elizabeth Moon said...

Your mom left a sweet comment on my blog but I don't know how to reply to her! Thank her for me!

Larry said...

How cutely pregnant you are! You'll have to start taking profile pictures to document your belly. Excited to see you guys soon!

love,
Larry

Laurel said...

I LOVE your tummy! I can't believe how much it has grown! It really is so beautiful there in Tennessee. I wish we could come visit, but you know how far away that is... We were just in Vegas and I thought of you! Love you, Riss!